Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wedding plans and school and the house

Wedding plans are coming along slowly, i mean i hve a year to plan the wedding just random details are done like the photographer is picked and the flower girls and bridemaids dresses are picked out. YAY that was so fun to go find the dresses. My maid of honer came with me, its my best friend talesha. :) Were having 4 flower girls, Ellie, Andie, Jorie and Mati. its going to be the funniest wedding ever :) but school is going really fast we already know how to do a manicure, pedicure and nail wraps ( which by the way suck i dont advise to ever get them done they are so messy) but i did my nail wraps on my aunt Nicolle and they turned out really good. I was inpressed with myself for have never done nails before. Ryan has just been working and hanging out at home. We went and say the inside of the house were buying its really cute it just needs to be deep cleaned and painted.It will be a great first house to have. Other then that not much new stuff is going on in our lifes.

2 comments:

  1. Are you taking the nail tech class at Bridge?? I want to do that the next time they start. I think it's in October, cause I think that class that is in right now (if that's yours) is ending in September. I am so excited to start! Are you liking it?? How much did it all cost?? You can text me back that will be easiest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a total geek!!! how come you didn't tell me you started a blog? maybe it's because i would make fun of you for it:) any way, keep blogging so everyone will know what is going on with the wedding and stuff.

    ReplyDelete